If I have a foreign driver's license can I use it at Korea?1019
faq_enbot2 수정되었습니다 : 2016-12-02 04:05:57
If I have a foreign driver's license can I use it at Korea? Do I have to issue it again? Can I rent it to foreign driver's license?
You cannot drive only with your abroad driver's license. But if you got your driver's license in places that has authority abroad, you just need to pass a few processes and you can apply to get an internal license. First you need to submit the embassy confirmation of your license and required documents.
Your foreign License - Original
Your passport - Original
Certificate of alien registration - Original
3 pictures taken 6 month or earlier - color
The embassy confirmation of the license
Certificate of immigration facts
Charge 12,500 won (Disapproval nation is 20,000won needed)
If the nation admits Korea's license, you just need to have physical checkup and if not you need to have physical checkup plus an examination. (40 questions.)
Nations that admit Korean License (http://dl.koroad.or.kr/PAGE_license/view.jsp?code=101405)
If you pass this process you can drive in Korea.
If you want to rent it for a long period, you need these qualifications.
Conditions you need when you rent for a long period
① driver's license (International driver's license is okay)
② your residence certificate(a definite proof needed)
If you want to rent a car for a long time you will need these documents (the company will require these):
① your income's evidence document
② your visa
- - Recent answers
- * In case you plan to buy new Car, you may visit any of the Car show rooms that you find. If you hope ...
- * It's true in some cases. It really depends on each school's policy. There are even some schools that ...
- * Definitely more kids go to hagwons. But the upper-middle class and the upper class do hire many priv ...
- * Yes. Its official name in English is National Health Insurance Service, or NHIS for short. In Korean ...
- * The history of Korea is at least 4,000 year long. Historians believe the first time a country was fo ...
If you want to drive in Kroea, you obviously need to get your driver's licence. it's a preffy straightforward procedure consisting of two main tests.
however, before you're even eligible to take the tests, you must first register at a driver's license examination center. once that's done, you can then take your written exam. it's a cmputer based exam consisting of 50 multiple choice questions.
you will receive your exam results tha day on th spot. if you pass, you can move on to the second test where you actually get behind the wheel. Before you're unleashed on to the actual streets though, you have to prove that you're familar with the technical aspects of driving on the centre's driving course. once you're cleared, you'll take the driving exam on the actual roads with a car provided by the center
- - Recent answers
- * I think it's big news for you. Seoul's subway lines will provide free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet by O ...
- * 정부가 부동산 시장에 대한 규제에 나설 것으로 알려지면서 서울 아파트 가격 ...
- * Syrians refugees It's causing a lot of strife in the EU, because the Schengen Agreement, which was p ...
- * If you want to drive in Kroea, you obviously need to get your driver's licence. it's a preffy straig ...
가장 관련있는 글들